Here is a great and simple way to get people engaged with your Facebook page.
It would be perfect for the next Bank Holiday weekend!
1. Ask customers and Facebook fans to come into the centre over the Bank Holiday weekend, take a photo of the thing they like most about you, and upload their photo to your Facebook page.
2. The photo you think is best/funniest/gets most likes wins a £100.00 gift voucher, or free coffee for a year or both!
3. Create loads of POS and get the staff excited and engaged so they get customers excited and engaged. Encourage them to tell all their friends about it on Facebook.
4. Tell all your Facebook Fans what you are doing
5. Give out leaflets explaining the promotion to people as they arrive. (Promote the free wifi in the coffee shop if you have it)
So why go to the bother of doing this, in particular on a busy weekend anyway?
1. You will get more direct “likes” on Facebook from customers who enter during a high footfall period with customers who maybe do not visit all that regularly.
2. It will bring your Facebook fans in (remember good marketing is giving them a reason to come in store)
3. When someone uploads a picture all their Facebook friends will see it thus introducing the best thing about you to their friends at a time when the centre is buzzing and looking its best.
Best of all, it just costs you some POS a few minutes of time, and the prize.
This is just one of the many simple and fun ways we can help get your Facebook Marketing flying, drop us an email and we can discuss other ways to drive up your “likes” and engage your customers.